Like all professional aerial film makers Lunar Aerial Imaging got excited about the upgraded drone DJI Inspire 2 with the all new X7 Camera. It is designed for professional high-end filmmaking with hi resolution, exceptional low light performance and enhanced flight performance. It has quickly been picked up for cinema and television productions. It made sense to invest.
And here’s why it’s special:
- Remarkable low light performance with 14 stops dynamic range from the cinema grade Super 35 sensor.
- Quality and creative workflow has been completely optimized shooting in 6K RAW CinemaDNG format or 5.2K ProRes 4444XQ during flight.
- Leading edge creative and zoom flexibility is provided by four dedicated carbon fibre prime lenses ranging from 24mm to 75mm full frame equivalent.
- Live broadcast feature.
- Flies for longer – up to 22 minutes and operates at lower temperatures thanks to its new dual battery layout and self-heating battery technology.
- The enhanced flight performance and stability means it can excel in winds, with a capability of flying up to 58mph and accelerating from 0 to 50 mph in just 5 seconds.
- Safer than ever with its enhanced obstacle avoidance and dual redundancy of batteries.
- Professional hi resolution photos of 24 MP RAW.
With all this it means that we can concentrate on capturing the mind-blowing aerial footage that our customers demand.